Young beginners tend to commit mistakes while writing. They are much confused with the alphabets when “A” becomes “V” and “b” is confused with “p”. Along with this, good handwriting is what both parents and teachers look at.Thus, a complete flash cards on “Cursive Writing” has been developed. This Cursive cards will help children learn to write correctly and to improve their writing.
Pre School Strokes (Cursive) : a-z
• Facilitate the fundamental skills that children need to develop before they are able to write
• Wipe-and-write neuro-sensory cards
• Activate right brain
• Recommended Age–3 years and above
• Facilitate fluent and effective movement of a pencil
• Enhance hand-eye coordination
• Facilitate recognition of alphabet by just placing finger over it
New about right and left brain through this card. After taking this card I have become able to understand as to what right-brain activation means. Great card for my kids.
Innovative, informative, scientifically-proven and pocket friendly also.