Young beginners tend to commit mistakes while writing. They are much confused with the alphabets when “A” becomes “V” and “b” is confused with “p”. Along with this, good handwriting is what both parents and teachers look at.Thus, a complete flash cards on “Cursive Writing” has been developed. This Cursive cards will help children learn to write correctly and to improve their writing.
Pre School Strokes (Cursive) : A-Z
Our cursive writing card is an important tool for cognitive development
• Facilitate visual and tactile processing abilities
• Recommended Age–3 years and above
• Enhance fine motor skills
• Motor skills include pencil skills, such as scribbling, colouring, drawing, writing, etc. as well as self-
care such as dressing, eating, hygiene, etc.
• Kids become able to recognise the alphabet by just placing their fingers on the alphabet